I think I’ll get the processor today, and order everything else during Independance weekend. Yeah, it’s a bit of a wait, but that sounds like a good idea.
Remember sometimes getting the song you were actually looking for and sometimes getting an mp3 of bill clinton saying that he didn’t have sexual relations with that woman instead
(Source: juspeczyks, via raraima)
Yo Sony ponys, don’t update your ps3, the update bricks the console.
"TENSHIN DAAA! (Woah Woah Woah Woah)
KIRYOKU DAAA! (Woah Woah Woah Woah)"
Featured: Poster for a movie I haven’t watched, poster for a concert I didn’t go to (but did watch!), poster for a movie that doesn’t exist, one sweet-ass inspirational commission, and poster for a show that shouldn’t have ended.
bunbunxp asked: White and purple!
White (three things about personality): I make more jokes when I’m telling people about my problems, I have to restrain myself from cussin’ and junk when I play single player videogames, and I am most peaceful when cooking and listening to music.
Purple (ten things about my room):
- There’s a door to the backyard and my friends are nervous about that sometimes
- I hang all of my rad posters with magnets, but I gotta redo it soon because the magnets are getting weak
- I do things I shouldn’t in my room, such as soldering things and dremeling things
- I’ve had my chest of drawers since I was a baby and it doubled as a changing station of sorts, I’ve since ‘converted’ it into a hidden storage space
- A long time ago, my mom painted it green. The paint she got was too dark, so she used some white paint to lighten it. But wait, there’s more! Using that one shade of green and different mixes of white paint, she made one wall look really cool, because it’s different green stripes. She’s super clever when it comes to stuff like that.
- My carpet is also green.
- The bookcase I own is kinda crappy.
- I control the internet for the entire house because the router is in my room.
- There used to be candy, but now there’s no candy
- My room has a lot of crap in it.